Tuesday, August 15, 2017

How To Marry A Marquess by Stacy Reid

Blitz Banner
Happy Book Birthday to How to Marry a Marquess by Stacy Reid!
HowToMarryAMarquess_500X750

Lady Evie Chesterfield is a darling of the ton who refuses to become engaged. She’s been desperately in love with her brother’s friend, Richard Maitland, Marquess of Westfall, since forever. But the dark, dangerous marquess only sees her as a friend and refuses to marry any woman. When circumstances change and Evie has no choice but to take a husband, she decides to convince London’s most notorious gentleman to marry her by seducing the scoundrel.

Richard Maitland decided long ago that he wanted nothing to do with love. So when the gorgeous, off-limits Evie asks him for lessons in seduction, Richard knows he’s playing with fire. Despite Richard’s determination to protect her from his dastardly reputation, he is tested at every turn by his need for the infuriating, but enticing, Lady Evie. Before too long he is faced with making an impossible choice…

Buy - only 99¢ right now: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Entangled Publishing |

24e7c-goodreads

Teaser 2

About Stacy Reid:

stacy-reid

I am an avid reader of novels with a deep passion for writing. From an early age, I started writing short stories for pleasure. I knew the dozens of romance novels I devoured were onto something when I met my husband at fifteen and fell in love after a week!

Life got in the way and I stopped writing for years. Then at the age of twenty-six with a degree in Human Resource Management, I decided to focus on my passion—writing. I especially love romance and adore writing sensually hot paranormal fantasy, historical and contemporary stories.

I live a lot in the worlds I create and I actively speak to my characters (out loud). I have a warrior way “never give up on my dream.” When I am not writing, I spend a copious amount of time drooling over Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, watching Japanese Anime and playing video games with my love—Dusean.

Follow Stacy: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |

Kissing couple

To celebrate this release and the release of The Wolf of Kisimul Castle by Heather McCollum, Entangled Publishing is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card, Scottish Shortbread, English Tea, and print books from Stacy Reid and Heather McCollum.

Enter here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...