Friday, January 30, 2015

Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers #3) by Sarah Morgan

Copy from publisher for an honest review
Four stars
This was my first read by Sarah Morgan! I can't believe that I have never come across her before. I have definitely been missing out! Although this is part of a series, I did not miss out on any parts of the story but I do want to read about this fun family. The O'Neils sound like a great and interesting family.

This is the first book that I have ever read where the chemistry between the characters was felt before they even have a scene together! Their history was so rich and their feelings so strong that I immediately wanted things to work out for them!
Tyler O’Neil was such a great dad and guy. The scenes with his teenage daughter was sweet, heartwarming and funny. Jess, his teenage daughter, was also a great character. I thought the author really showed a genuine relationship between father and daughter. Their mutual vulnerabilities, as they figure out each other and their importance in each other’s live. Because they spent so much time apart these feelings were more than authentic.

Brenna was a great heroine. Although Tyler is an ex-skiing god, she definitely held her own. I loved that the author really took time to develop their story and it was not all physically based even though they have a strong attraction to each other. The small town feel was also a great setting for these two to finally have their Happily –ever-after. Great read! 
Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...