Friday, October 24, 2014

The Miracle of the Kurds by Stephen Mansfield




Copy Received from WorthyPublishing for an honest review.
Five stars
This was such an amazing book. I can honestly say reading it has changed my perspective on many things. The resilience of the Kurds is fascinating.  Lately they have been in the news because of their resistance to ISIS.  I can see how the Kurds have survived for so many decades.  This was a very humbling read as well.  The Kurds are a group of people that have battled and continue to battle for a place to call home.


The Miracle of the Kurds: A Remarkable Story of Hope Reborn in Northern Iraq

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...