Monday, September 29, 2014

The Summer of Dead Toys by Antonio Hill

 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

This is my first time reading Antonio Hill but not my last! I really enjoyed this book and found the mystery intriguing. I also really liked the main character, I thought he was as much a part of the story as was solving the mystery itself. I also really loved that the story takes place in Barcelona, one of my favorite places. I thought the author was really clever in making the reader guess how reliable Inspector Salgado really was. As a reader I found myself questioning him and his credibility. It's one of those books where you can't really figure out if you can trust the main character. Really enjoyed and recommend this mystery book.
AmazonPurchase Link
The Summer of Dead Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...