Monday, March 3, 2014

Must Love Dukes (Tricks of the Ton #1) by Elizabeth Michels

ARC received from publisher for an honest review
Four Stars
Really enjoyed this story! Lillian Phillips and Devon Grey, Duke of Thornwood were a great couple! They had fantastic chemistry! I started this book and recently came back to it, so glad I did! The hero and heroine face a lot of odds as they find their way to each other. I kept hold my breath at every turn. Can’t wait to read the third book! Fun and exciting!

Must Love Dukes (Tricks of the Ton, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...