Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Secret Life of Miss Anna Marsh (The Marriage Game #2) by Ella Quinn



ARC received for an honest review.
I really liked the plot of the story.  Miss Anna, after her brothers’ death, takes over his smuggling business.  Sebastian, Baron Rutherford was also a good character. I just really hated that he just assumed Anna would be there waiting around for him. 
I also didn’t like their chemistry. They were both very bland together.  I would definitely read more books by this author but somewhere around the middle. I started this book a while ago but had to push myself to finish.  I liked her brothers’ story as well and thought it added to the storyline.  
The Secret Life of Miss Anna Marsh (The Marriage Game, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...